You have no items in your shopping cart.
Please read these conditions carefully before placing an order with SodaStream. By placing an order with SodaStream, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
1 OUR CONTRACT
Your order is an offer to SodaStream to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product from SodaStream, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the "Order Confirmation E-mail"). The Order Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received your order. It does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when we dispatch the product to you. Your contract is with SodaStream.
Please review our Returns Policy which applies to products sold by SodaStream.
3 PRICING AND AVAILABLITY
All prices are inclusive of legally applicable GST.
We list availability information for products sold by us on our website on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. As we process your order, we will inform you by phone or e-mail as soon as possible if any products you order turn out to be unavailable and you will not be charged for those products.
Please note that unless otherwise stated on the website, delivery estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your right to have the products sent to you within a reasonable time.
4 APPLICABLE LAW
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. We both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia, which means that you may bring a claim to enforce your consumer protection rights in connection with these Conditions of Sale in Australia.
5 AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS OF SALE
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and terms and conditions, including these Conditions of Sale at any time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and Conditions of Sale in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those terms and conditions, policies or these Conditions of Sale is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it may apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these Conditions of Sale is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you breach these Conditions of Sale and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Sale.
7 OUR CONTACT DETAILS
SodaStream is the trading name of SodaStream Worldwide Trading Company. Our contact details are found on this link:
REGISTER TO WIN COMPETITION - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only (“Eligible Entrants”). The competition is not open to employees of SodaStream Australia, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de-facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is SodaStream Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 81 104 202 093) (“Promoter”).
4. Prize offered is "A Years Supply of Flavours" which includes: 24x randomly chosen SodaStream Flavours.
5. To be eligible to win, Entrants must be over the age of 13 and enter on the Product Registration page.
6. Entrants must enter in all mandatory details in order to be eligible to win.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
8. Competition closes on December 31st 2016 and a winner will be notified at the beginning of each month.
9. The winning entry will be chosen at random each month.
10. Winners may be asked to confirm either their postal address, phone number and/or email address before prize is dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prize (including taxes, etc.) is the responsibility of the winners.
11. Winners will be notified either by email or by phone call. If the winner does not reply to the email or phone call within 21 days, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the criteria or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion.
12. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
13. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
14. The prize must be taken as stated. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
15. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and it’s affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
17. The prize value will be as per competition post. All values quoted are current as at the time of post date and are subject to change.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
19. These rules are governed by the laws of Australia.
20. Entry into this competition is restricted to those aged 13 years of age or older.