- Sliced lemon
- 30ml Vodka
- 15ml Limoncello
- 1 Litre ZEROS Cranberry Raspberry flavoured sparkling water
- Prepare the flavoured water: Fizz 1 bottle of cold water. Add a capful of SodaStream ZEROS Cranberry Raspberry.
- Add raspberries to a high ball glass. Muddle until raspberries are pureed.
- Fill glass with ice. Slowly add in vodka, limoncello and top with Zeros Cranberry Raspberry flavoured sparkling water.
- Garnish with a single raspberry and lemon slice. Serve and enjoy!
Pretty Pink Punch
- 1 Litre SodaStream FRUITS Pink Lemonade flavoured sparkling water
- 5 Lemons, sliced
- 3 Rosemary sprigs
- Punnet of Raspberries
- 2 Cups Moscato
- Prepare the flavoured water: Fizz 1 bottle of cold water. Add a capful of SodaStream Fruits Pink Lemonade.
- Fill a large pitcher with lemon slices, rosemary and raspberries, making sure to mix them together.
- Add Fruits Pink Lemonade flavoured sparkling water and Moscato wine. Stir well.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Add ice, serve and enjoy the bubbles!
Blood Flower Gin
- 30ml Gin
- 25ml Elderflower liqeur
- 15ml Lime juice
- 70ml FRUITS Blood Orange flavoured sparkling water
- 30ml Blood Orange juice
- 2 Blood Oranges
- Thyme Sprigs
- Prepare the flavoured sparkling water: Fizz 1 bottle of cold water. Add a capful of SodaStream Fruits Blood Orange.
- In a glass, combine gin, elderflower liquer, lime juice, and Blood Orange flavoured sparkling water.
- Add ice to glass. Slowly add in Blood Orange juice.
- Garnish with blood orange slices and fresh thyme sprigs. Serve and enjoy.
Orange Mango Fizz
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Lemon wedge
- 3/4 cup mango nectar
- 2 cups FRUITS Orange Mango Sparkling Water
- 1 tablespoon orange bitters
- Mix sugar, lemon, and mango nectar together.
- Add the Orange Mango Sparking Water and orange bitters, sit back and enjoy the fruity goodness!
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi
- Mango jelly crystals
- 4-5 peach slices
- 30ml vodka
- 100ml FRUITS Lemonade flavoured sparkling water
- Prepare sparkling water: Fizz 1L of cold fresh water and combine with FRUITS Lemonade flavour.
- Prepare glasses: Dip the rim of glasses in water and evenly deep the rim of the glass in the mango jelly crystals.
- Add mint, 4-5 peach slices and ice to glass. Pour over vodka and FRUITS Lemonade flavoured sparkling water and stir.
- Serve in glasses, garnished with mint and enjoy!
Blackberry Basil Mojito
- Basil leaves
- 50 ml white rum
- 100 ml FRUITS Berry Mix flavoured sparkling water
- Prepare sparkling water: Fizz 1L of cold fresh water and combine with FRUITS Berry Mix Flavour.
- Muddle lime, blackberries and a few basil leaves in a glass.
- Fill glass to the top with ice.
- Pour the rum over the ice and fill the glass with Berry Mix flavoured sparkling water. Serve and enjoy!
Sparkling Melon Coolers
- Punnet of raspberries
- 1/2 cup cantaloupe
- Ice cubes
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Mint leaves
- Sparkling water
- Muddle the raspberries at the bottom of the glass.
- Blend the cantaloupe and maple syrup together in a blender with some ice cubes. Taste and add more maple or ice if needed.
- Pour cantaloupe mixture on top of the muddled raspberries. Add about 1/4 cup of sparkling water (add more for more bubbles).
- Stir the layers in the glass together, garnish with fresh mint, and sip up the sparkles!
Watermelon Berry Fizz
- 4 Cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup hulled strawberries
- 1/2 peeled lime
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
- Sparkling water
- Blend 3 of the 4 cups cups of cubed watermelon, 1 cup hulled strawberries, and 1/2 a peeled lime until smooth. Strain through a sieve, pushing the juice through with a spatula. Discard the solids.
- Mix the chia seeds into the juice and refrigerate for about 15 minutes to let the chia seeds swell.
- Place remaining cup of watermelon cubes at the bottom of each glass.
- Stir the juice to break up the chia seeds, pour into glasses, and top with sparkling water. Serve with watermelon for garnish.
Back to top