You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms & Conditions
SodaStream Australia Mother’s Day Hamilton Island Holiday Competition
Major Prize Winner:
Minor Prize Winners:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
2. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years only (“Eligible Entrants”). The competition is not open to employees of SodaStream Australia or Big W, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de-facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is SodaStream Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 81 104 202 093) (“Promoter”), 21 Henderson Road, Knoxfield, Vic,3180 Phone (03) 8706 0200
4. Competition commences 7am April 23rd 2015 and closes at 11.59pm AEST May 11th 2015
- A travel package for 2 people to Hamilton Island with 3 nights’ accommodation at the 5 star Qualia resort.
- Prize Includes flights to and from the winners nearest capital city for travel between June 1, 2015 and September 30, 2015,
- Prize includes transfers to and from the airport in Hamilton Island, use of resort Golf Buggy, breakfast daily, $1000 Spa Qualia voucher and 1 dinner for 2 aboard the sunset cruise and dine boat.
- Total Travel package is valued at $5000.00
Minor Prize packs :
- 10 x Endota Spa Vouchers valid for 12 month – each voucher is valued at $100 dollars - Total minor prize value $1000.00
Total prize pool is $5,000 AUD
5. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide his/her first and last name, and the first/last name of each Travelling Companion (as per photo ID) for the accommodation and flights.
6. The winner or a Travelling Companion may be required to produce credit card upon check in for hotel for incidentals. Once tickets are issued, they are non-endorsable and non-transferable. Any alterations to confirmed flights and/or accommodation details will be at the expense of the winner. Once the Prize has been arranged, any changes to the travel, flights, accommodation or scheduling arrangements are at the expense of the winner and Travelling Companions. Individual supplier terms and conditions apply. Flights are economy class and may not be indirect. The airline’s Conditions of Carriage apply to all flights. The winner and Travelling Companions must travel at the same time and are responsible for transport to from their residence to their nearest capital city airport in order to commence the Prize. These conditions apply for all flights. Airline, flight route and dates of travel are subject to the Promoter’s absolute and final decision. The winner and Travelling Companion are responsible for any travel insurance.
7. Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. To be eligible to win, Entrants must purchase a PLAY Drinks Maker from Big W between the specified competition dates and scan their Everyday Rewards Card.
9. Entrants must follow all mandatory details in order to be eligible to win.
10. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
11. Winners may be asked to confirm either their postal address, phone number and/or email address before prize is dispatched. Winners may also be asked to provide their proof of purchase. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prize (including taxes, etc.) is the responsibility of the winners.
12. The draw will take place at 11:00 AM (AEST) on 12/05/15 at Woolworths Group, Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW 2153. The major prize will be the first prize drawn.
13. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing on the 13/05/15. The notification will include instructions as to how the winner is to claim the Prize and establish his/her entitlement to it. The name of the winner will also be published on the 13/05/15 at www.sodastream.com.au for a period of not less than 28 days.
14. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition and due to the required travel and accommodation dates of the Major prize, if the Major Prize is not claimed within one month after the original draw date, the Prize will be awarded to another entrant, selected by a random draw from all entries received during the Competition Period. The draw will be at 11:00 am AEST on 12/06/15 at Woolworths Group, Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW 2153.
15. The winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and in writing on the 12/06/15. The notification will include instructions as to how that winner is to claim the Prize and establish his/her entitlement to it. The name of that winner will also be published on the 13/06/15 at www.sodastream.com.au for a period of not less than 28 days.
16. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if any minor Prize is not claimed within three months after the original draw date, the Prize will be awarded to another entrant, selected by a random draw at 11:00 AM AEST on 12/08/15 at Woolworths Group, Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW 2153.Any winner of the unclaimed minor prize draw will be notified by telephone and in writing on the 13/08/15. Any winning name will be published on the 13/08/15 at www.sodastream.com.au for a period of not less than 28 days.
17. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
18. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
19. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The prize value will be as per competition details. All values quoted are current as at the time of competition and are subject to change.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
22. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by fraud, unauthorised intervention, vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
23.To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter its related corporations, or any agencies associated with this Competition are not responsible or liable for: inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information or any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise, any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
24. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPETITION, TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
25. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related corporations or any agencies associated with this Competition, and all those entities' personnel exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any entrant arising out of or otherwise in connection with an entrant, the Competition or the Prize, including: any indirect, economic or consequential loss; any loss arising from or contributed to by the negligence of the Promoter, its related corporations or any agencies associated with this Competition, and all those entities' personnel; any liability for personal injury or death; and use of the Prize.
26. All of the Promoters’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoters’ products.
28. Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise the winner(s) and, if an entrant consents, may be used to market the Promoters’ products to the entrant. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Entrants may contact the Promoter during business hours to opt-out, request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may, in their absolute discretion, determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
Authorised under Permit Numbers: VIC 15/745, NSW LTPS/15/02605, ACT 15/05401, SA T15/583.