You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are SodaStream plastic carbonating bottles BPA-free?
For many years, SodaStream has demanded that our suppliers and subcontractors meet exacting specifications, so that our millions of customers worldwide can enjoy a safe and superior product that is compliant with international standards for beverage quality.
Some topics of special concern:
- Phthalates and PCBs: SodaStream does not use any materials in the production process that can produce phthalates or PCBs.
- Bisphenol-A (BPA): SodaStream does not use polycarbonate materials, and therefore our products are free of this chemical compound.
- Can a different company's bottles be used?
Only SodaStream bottles must be used with your SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker. Using any other bottles will not be covered by the warranty. We cannot be responsible for the products of any other company.
- How do I clean the carbonating bottles?
Your PET carbonating bottles should be cleaned by hand in lukewarm water, a small amount of lemon juice can be used to remove stains & odour. Please avoid using abrasive cloths (as you might scratch your bottles) and NEVER place the PET bottles in the dishwasher or leave over extended periods in direct sunlight. Glass Carafes can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- I've recently purchased a new SodaStream but I can't find the Carbonating Bottle
If you've purchased a Sparkling Water Drinks Maker, the Carbonating Bottle is packed in the back of the machine (where the cylinder is inserted to) for safe transport. If you are unable to locate the bottle in the back of the machine please contact us.
- What do the warning labels on the carbonating bottles mean?
Carbonating Bottle Care Advice:
• DO NOT put bottle in the dishwasher. If happens replace bottle immediately.
• DO NOT use bottle if scratched or damaged – replace immediately.
• Minimum and maximum temperatures bottle can be subjected to before damage: Minimum temperature 1°c, Maximum temperature 50°c .
• To get rid of odours & discoloration use a squeeze of lemon juice to clean or cleaning tablets & bottle brush accessories (available to purchase online).
• Only carbonate water, as anything else can get into the machine & cause blockages around the valves causing irreparable damage.
- Why does the PET carbonating bottle have an expiration date?
Since the carbonating bottles have to withstand continuous carbonation under pressure, they should be replaced every 18 months to 3 years. While it looks like ‘simple’ plastic, your carbonating bottle is a highly specialised product made under the strictest supervision and has gone under stringent testing.
The date on the bottle is a guide as to when it was manufactured, it is still safe to use for up to 3 years after the first use.
The bottle must also be replaced if put in the dishwasher, placed in the freezer, exposed to a heat source, or has become scratched.
Glass bottles should be replaced if they become chipped.
- Can a different company's cylinders be used?
We cannot be responsible for the products of any other company. Only SodaStream branded cylinders should be used with your Sparkling Water Maker. Using any other cylinder will not be covered by the warranty.
- Can I use my CO2 Cylinder that I bought outside of Australia or take a CO2 Cylinder bought in Australia abroad?
- Australian CO2 Cylinders use a specific cylinder thread, so you may not be able to find these compatible Cylinders anywhere other than in Australia. If you have bought a Cylinder or a Sparkling Water Maker from outside of Australia, it will not work to Australian standards.
- How do I exchange an empty CO2 Cylinder for a full one?
Take your empty Cylinder(s) to your nearest stockist in exchange for a full Cylinder. Click here to find a retailer near you.
SodaStream no longer exchanges Cylinders online. If you have previously done so and need to receive your online Cylinder deposit back please contact customer support on 1300 763 278 or email email@example.com (9am-5pm EST, Mon-Fri)
- How do I know if the cylinder is empty?
There are a number of indications that show that the cylinder is empty:
- When you press the carbonating button you will not see any gas going into your bottle of water.
- Even after repeated presses you don't reach the 'buzzing' sound.
- The carbonating button may stay down.
- The cylinder splutters showing that you have reached the end of the gas in the cylinder.
We recommend that you keep a spare cylinder in the cupboard so that when the cylinder runs out you simply swap the cylinders and keep making sparkling water, and return the empty cylinder as you order your next gas refill.
- How long will my CO2 cylinder last / How many bottles will I get from one CO2 cylinder?
- A 60 Litre CO2 cylinder can approximately make up to 60 carbonated one litre bottles depending on how much CO2 you add to your water.
- How should the cylinder be stored?
The cylinders contain CO2. Compressed gas has a tendency to expand when it is exposed to a source of heat for prolonged periods of time. Therefore the cylinder must not be exposed to sources of heat such as travel in a hot car, or placed right next a heat source such as an oven, stove or fireplace.
It is important to always store the cylinder in a cool and dry environment. Each cylinder is fitted with a unique safety valve, which will safely release the gas in the unlikely event the pressure in the cylinder rise.
- I hear CO2 escaping from the cylinder. Is this a problem?
Not at all. Normally after carbonating a bottle of water, there is a small amount of C02 in the Sparkling Water Maker. The tilt of the bottle (or lifting of the door of the machine - in some models) releases that CO2 as a safety measure. The amount of CO2 lost is not problematic, as this CO2 has already passed through the water as a part of the normal carbonation process.
If you hear CO2 escaping while you are carbonating your drink (i.e. when pressing the Carbonating button) you may need to screw the cylinder more tightly to the Sparkling Water Maker.
If the CO2 continues to escape continuously, this indicates that the sealing washer (the black rubber gasket) inside the Sparkling Water Maker, where the cylinder connects, is missing or damaged. There is a spare washer located inside the Sparkling Water Maker on some, but not all models.
Please call our Customer Care Team on 1300 SODA STREAM. Lines are open Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm
- My cylinders have been discontinued. What are my options?
In 2004 SodaStream offered customers the option to swap their old steel gas cylinders that no longer fit new Sparkling Water Makers for new cylinders. This offer ended in 2006. We can no longer exchange/refill your old 250ml steel cylinder for a new gas cylinder.
40L gas refill cylinders are also unavailable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your Sparkling Water Maker (and even photos of your Sparkling Water Maker) for more information and assistance.
- What are the compatibilty of your CO2 Cylinders with each Sparkling Water Maker?
Our 40 Litre and 60 Litre Cylinders are compatible with all of our current models - Evolution, Jet/Stream, Genesis, Dynamo, Pure, Crystal, Penguin, Fizz, Revolution, Source and Power.
If you have a Play Sparkling Water Maker or an old Sparkling Water Maker and/or are unsure, please call our Customer Care Team on 1300 SODASTREAM Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm or email us at email@example.com.
- Where can I refill my 40L CO2 Cylinder?
40L refill cylinders are unavailable. If you have a current model machine then it will be compatible with both the 40L and 60L and your 40L CO2 cylinder can be exchanged for a 60L CO2 cylinder at all SodaStream stockists.
For more information please contact customer service by calling 1300 763 278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I carbonate drinks other than water? Can I re-fizz flat drinks?
No. Only water should be carbonated. You risk damaging your Sparkling Water Maker, making a bubbly mess and voiding the warranty once you carbonate any other liquid other than plain water. Stick with chilled water and adding any of our wide range of fantastic flavours after carbonation.
- Can I use my Sparkling Water Maker that I bought outside of Australia or take a Sparkling Water Maker bought in Australia abroad?
Australian Sparkling Water Makers use a specific cylinder thread, so you may not be able to find the refill cylinders anywhere other than Australia. If you have bought a Sparkling Water Maker from outside Australia it will not work to Australian standards.
- Do I need a special water system in order to use my Sparkling Water Maker?
No, your SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker uses any type of plain water that you typically drink at home. However, CHILLED water makes better sparkling drinks, so we strongly recommend that you refrigerate water prior to use. Consider keeping a few spare bottles of water in the fridge so that you're ready to make great-tasting sparkling drinks whenever you desire.
- Does my Sparkling Water Maker come with Warranty?
Great care has been taken to ensure that your Sparkling Water Maker is delivered to you in perfect condition. However, if a fault shall occur during a 24 month period following the date of purchase (please keep your receipt) due to faulty workmanship or inferior raw materials, we will either repair or replace (at our discretion) your Sparkling Water Maker free of charge. Your submission of a warranty claim must be made within the 24 month warranty period.
Even if the fault has occurred due to misuse, we remain at your service, but of course we would then request payment for the repair or replacement, which can be arranged through an authorized SodaStream Retailer or the SodaStream Customer Care team. The efficient repair or service of the Sparkling Water Maker cannot be guaranteed to be carried out by any other party, and therefore, for the warranty to retain its validity, please arrange such repair or service through an authorised Retailer or the SodaStream Customer Care team.
The issuer of this warranty is SodaStream Australia Pty Ltd. (“SodaStream”), 21 Henderson Road, Knoxfield, Victoria 3180, Australia, Telephone No.: (03) 8706 0200, email@example.com. Should this product suffer a major failure or other reasonably foreseeable damage, contact us at the above phone number, email or mailing address to present your claim for the warranty.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits to the consumer given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies that may be afforded to the consumer by law in relation this product.
- How do I clean my Sparkling Water Maker?
Your Sparkling Water Maker must be cleaned with a damp soft cloth, without the use of other materials. Please do not put any part of it in the dishwasher.
- How do I find the serial number so I can register my Sparkling Water Maker?
First, (if applicable) remove the back cover where the CO2 cylinder is inserted. You may need to remove the CO2 cylinder to view the label. The serial number of your machine is the second line of text on the label. To find out where the registration number is located, click on one of the following links:
- How do I know how much fizz to add to the bottle of water?
Your SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker allows you to make your drinks as fizzy as you like. As a general rule, this means pressing down sharply on the carbonating button in short bursts until you hear the distinctive 'buzzing' sound. Now you are ready to fine-tune your fizz with 3 - 5 additional bursts, each creating more fizz. If you have a Source Sparkling Water Maker, you just need to fizz until the LED's light up to your preferred fizz level. You'll soon find your preferred fizz for your water! See your Sparkling Water Maker user manual for more specific instructions.
- My 40L Cylinder won't fit into my Play Sparkling Water Maker
You may have encountered issues with the 40L C02 Cylinder in your PLAY Sparkling Water Maker. This is due to a very small portion of 40L Cylinders having an compatibility issue with the machine.
If your Cylinder and Cylinder thread look like the below pictured, you may find that it does not carbonate to its full capacity as the thread prevents it from being tightened all the way.
If you have encountered this issue, please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 763 278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My Sparkling Water Maker and CO2 Cylinder don't seem to fit one another.
If you have a Jet/Stream a200 model and you have a 60L CO2 Cylinder then all you need to do is to remove the plastic guide ring at the bottom back area of the machine by pulling it outwards from the machine to make the 60L fit this model.
Please call our Customer Care team on 1300 SODASTREAM if you have a different size Cylinder. Lines are open Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm.
- The LED lights on my Source Sparkling Water Maker are not working, what should I do?
Please check over the Source battery instructions (download here)
If you have any further queries please email email@example.com for assistance.
- What is the difference between the Sparkling Water Makers?
Each SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker serves the same purpose – to carbonate your drinking water. Each model will fizz your drinks at the same strength but some have different carbonating functions.
The Jet, Cool, Genesis, Dynamo and Fizz Sparkling Water Makers are made from plastic and each uses plastic (PET) bottles (classic 500ml or 1 litre) while the Pure is made with stainless steel and plastic and uses plastic (PET) bottles (500ml, Fuse 500ml or 1 litre). These machines come with one gas cylinder and one 1 Litre carbonating bottle. These machines also work by pushing a button or lever on the top of the model to carbonate your drinks – you can actually see the bubbles/carbonating process occur. The Fizz also includes the patented Fizz Chip™ technology which monitors the amount of CO2 remaining in the cylinder and also indicates the carbonation level in the soda (light, medium or extra-fizzy).
The Crystal and Penguin models are stainless steel and use 600ml glass carafes to carbonate your drinks. The Crystal and Penguin machines came with one gas cylinder and one 600ml glass carafe. The 600ml glass carafe is the only bottle that will fit these Sparkling Water Makers, the PET bottles do not fit these machines. Unfortunately these machines are no longer sold in the Australian market.
The Play Sparkling Water Makers are made from plastic and use plastic (PET) bottles (Fuse 1 litre and Fuse 500ml) to carbonate your drinks. The Play machines come with one starter gas cylinder and one 1 Litre carbonating bottle. (500ml Fuse bottles are also compatible). The Play Sparkling Water Makers include the “Snap Lock” mechanism where bottles are easily inserted and removed from the machine. The Play also has an automatic slider which gives you a simpler carbonation process.
The Source Sparkling Water Maker (Metal and Element) includes the “Snap Lock” mechanism. Bottles are easily inserted and removed from the machine. Powered by a refillable CO2 gas canister, Source’s responsive touch system allows you to create three levels of carbonation, clearly visible on an LED display. SodaStream Source is designed by award winning European designer and icon Yves Béhar. The Source uses 1 Litre plastic PET and Fuse bottles (500ml Fuse bottles are also compatible). The Source Metal has a brushed metal finish while the Source Element is plastic. Each Source comes with one gas cylinder and one Fuse 1 litre carbonating bottle.
The Power Sparkling Water Maker is electrically powered. It includes Simple “Touch - Button” Activation which means you can choose one of 3 carbonation levels at the push of a button - low, medium or high. The Power also includes the Snap Lock Mechanism where bottles are easily inserted and removed from the machine. The Power uses plastic 1L PET and Fuse bottles (500ml Fuse bottles are also compatible). The Power Sparkling Water Maker comes with one gas cylinder and one Fuse 1L carbonating bottle.
The choice of Sparkling Water Maker essentially depends on your budget and which style Sparkling Water Maker you want sitting out on your kitchen counter!
- What kind of power source does a Sodastream Sparkling Water Maker use?
All SodaStream Sparkling Water Makers operate without batteries, electricity or plumbing which makes them an energy-efficient home appliance and an ideal accessory to take on the road in your caravan or onboard your boat (excluding the Revolution and Power Sparkling Water Makers which do need power to operate). The carbonation in your sparkling water is purely a result of the compressed gas stored in the SodaStream carbonator.
- When I carbonate my drink I notice there is a build up of ice around the nozzle, what should I do?
This might happen when carbonating very cold water. If this happens, shorten the time of each press until the ice stops appearing or it can affect the carbonation. Any ice created will simply melt.
- Where can I get a copy of the Sparkling Water Maker user manual?
SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker user manuals are available as PDF documents for download (requires Acrobat Reader). Please select the user manual you need:
You may also like to check out the instructional videos for using each of our Sparkling Water Makers here.
- Can I add the flavour before carbonating a bottle of water?
No. Doing so will risk damaging your Sparkling Water Maker (as well as voiding your warranty). Adding flavour before carbonating a drink can cause the bubbles to overflow, so always fizz the water first, then add your favourite flavour.
- Does your Tonic contain quinine?
- Yes. SodaStream Tonic contains 4.2mg of quinine per 100ml serving of drink.
- How do you sweeten your 440ml Flavours?
- SodaStream Classics Sugar Free flavours are sweetened with sucralose (also known as Splenda®) and/or stevia leaf extract. SodaStream Zeros are sweetened with stevia leaf extract and/or erythritol. SodaStream Fruits flavours are sweetened with fructose, sugar and/or stevia leaf extract. SodaStream Classics flavours are sweetened with sugar, sucralose, acesulfame potassium and/or stevia leaf extract. Nutrition labels for each flavour are available on the product detail page. If you have dietary limitations, such as diabetes or other conditions, we recommend that you read the ingredients label closely and follow the ongoing direction of your doctor.
- How do you sweeten your 500ml diet flavours?
SodaStream 500ml diet flavours are sweetened with a blend of acesulfame K and sucralose, also known as Splenda®. These sweeteners have been approved by the local and governmental authorities and have been in use for many years. If you have dietary limitations, such as diabetes or other conditions, we recommend that you read the ingredients label closely and follow the ongoing direction of your doctor. Please note that all flavours which are not labelled "sugar free" contain some sugar.
- How do you sweeten your 500ml regular flavours?
SodaStream 500ml regular flavours contain sugar (sucrose), not high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). The exception to this is Energy Drink, which indeed does contain fructose and dextrose, in addition to sucrose. In addition to sugar (sucrose), regular sodamix flavours contain sucralose (Splenda® brand) and some also contain acesulfame potassium. If you have dietary concerns, please read the label of every SodaStream product before purchasing, available by viewing each Additional Information area on the individual Flavours on this website. When in doubt, consult with your doctor.
- How long will my drink stay sparkling?
Our hermetic seal in the carbonating bottle lids keep the sparkle in your drinks far longer than standard plastic bottles. If you make sure the cap is tightly closed and keep the bottle in the refrigerator, your SodaStream drinks should remain sparkling for over a week.
- Should I refrigerate my flavours once I've opened them?
Unopened bottles of flavour do not require refrigeration. Many people find that refrigeration is also the easiest way to store the flavour bottles however we recommend you check the label on your Syrup for information on what temperature it is best stored at. Once opened, our Naturals range of syrups should be refrigerated however the classics range can usually be stored in a cool, dry environment such as a kitchen cupboard or pantry.
- Some of your flavours are no longer available on the web site?
Yes, we have discontinued some of the regular flavours that are not as much in demand as in the past such as Red Berry and Mandarin flavours. We apologize if some of our customers are disappointed. We hope you will find our new flavours interesting and great tasting.
- What is the shelf-life of the SodaStream flavours?
Our flavours are all packaged and labelled for maximum freshness. The average shelf-life of is approximately 9 months from date of manufacture for regular flavours, and 6 months from the date of manufacture for DIET flavours. As a result, "best before dates" will vary and are printed on the back of the bottle. Please check your bottle for exact information.
- What's the right amount of flavour to add to a bottle?
We generally recommend that you add one capful of flavour to a 1 litre bottle of water (you will see a fill-line on the inside of the flavour bottle lid), which produces a ratio of water/flavour of approximately 23:1. You do have the freedom to alter the amount of flavour to match your personal taste.
- Which of your syrups contain caffeine?
The following 440ml Flavours contain caffeine: Cola, Sugar Free Cola.
The following 500ml Flavours contain caffeine: Cola, Cola Vanilla, Cola Sugar Free, Diet Cola, Xstream and Cola Energy.
Please view the individual ingredients labels which can be located by clicking on each bottle for the complete nutritional information.
- Are SodaStream's products recyclable?
Yes. Many of SodaStream’s consumable packages are completely recyclable, once they’ve outlived their useful lives. Remember that carbonating bottles are reusable up to 3 years before they need to be replaced, and Glass Carafes may be used indefinitely, provided they remain free from cracks or other damage. Check with your local recycling authority to find out how to recycle your SodaStream items.
Item Recycling Number Carbonating bottle Body 1 (PET) Base 5 (Polypropylene) Frog (holds base to body) 7 (ABS plastic) Cap 7 (ABS plastic) Sealing gasket inside cap not recyclable (silicone) Glass Carafe Body Glass Cap 7 (ABS plastic) Sealing gasket inside cap not recyclable (silicone) Sodamix Bottle 1 (PET) Cap 5 (Polypropylene)
- Are your products allergen free?
Our products are allergen-free. We define allergens as being: cereals containing gluten, seafood and shellfish, eggs, fish, peanuts, soy, milk, tree nuts, celery, mustard, and sesame seeds. Please check each syrups individual nutrition & ingredients label for further information about each syrup.
- Are your products kosher?
SodaStream products are kosher (OU) certified (click to see OU certificate).
SodaStream soda is kosher for Passover (click to see OUP certificate).
Also, please note that your SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker can be used on the Sabbath.
- Are your products vegan?
Yes, SodaStream Syrups are vegan - they do not contain any animal products. Some of our flavours contain fruit, but not necessarily the fruit that is highlighted on the label. Our classic flavours do not contain any fruit content at all.
- Does my SodaStream make mineral water? / What is the difference between sparkling water, soda water and mineral water?
Sparkling water/Soda water is a blanket term for water that contains carbon dioxide or hydrogen sulfide gas, whether naturally occurring, or injected on purpose to create an effervescent drink. Soda water is carbonated water which carbon dioxide gas under pressure has been dissolved. This process is known as carbonation. Sparkling water is more commonly lightly fizzier then soda water.
Mineral water is water from a mineral spring that contains various minerals, such as salts and sulfur compounds. Mineral water may be effervescent ("sparkling") due to contained gases. These dissolved minerals give the water a subtle flavor.
The main difference between these fizzy waters is taste. They all have no calories and the subtle difference in mineral content.
- How can I contact SodaStream Australia?
If you would like to contact a team member at SodaStream Australia simply use our Contact Form online and your email will be directed to the relevant department.
Otherwise to speak with head office please call 1300 763 278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I'm going overseas & would like to take my SodaStream.
Unfortunately SodaStream Gas Cylinders full or empty cannot be transported by plane as they are classified as Dangerous Goods. They can be transported by a barge/ferry but keep in mind the cylinder thread used for Australia Sparkling Water Makers & Gas Cylinders are different to those used in other countries.
- I'm moving interstate & need my SodaStream safely transported by our removals company.
Please email email@example.com with your details. Customer Service can then provide you with Dangerous Goods Forms that you can supply to your removal company for safe transportation of your Gas Cylinder. The transport will be at your own expense, we can only provide you with the relevant forms.
SodaStream cannot send gas cylinders via Airmail or by Australia Post as they are classified as Dangerous Goods.
- Where can I purchase SodaStream?
You can find SodaStream at any participating Big W, Woolworths, Kmart, Coles, Harvey Norman, Target, Good Guys, Myer, David Jones, JB Home, Retravision, Mitre 10, Spotlight, and a growing number of independent stores.
Please go to our Store Locator to find out what stores are nearest you!
- Why should I buy a Sparkling Water Maker?
There are many reasons to buy a SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker:
- Make your water exciting by turning plain tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water in seconds
- Create unique sparkling water beverages personalized to your taste
- Choose from great-tasting flavours, including classics, fruits and zeros
- No high-fructose corn syrup or aspartame
- Quick, convenient and easy to use
- No more lugging heavy, bulky bottles and cans from the store
- No more storing cases of bottles and cans
- No more worries about running out of your favourite sparkling beverages
- Reusable BPA-free bottles and concentrated sparkling drink mix cut down on recyclables and disposables, making an environmentally-friendly alternative to store-bought drinks
- Most models do not require electricity
- Do you keep any record of credit card or debit card details?
SodaStream uses Global Collect and Paypal as our payment processing companies. The information you submit is transferred directly to Global Collect or Paypal who check you have entered valid details and collect the money. Your credit card details are not available to the SodaStream staff. The payment card process is secure, the certificate of security can be found on the site on the payment card page.
- How do I use a promotional code/coupon?
You can use your promo code/coupon by viewing and clicking on your shopping basket on the top right-hand side of the screen on the website. Doing so will release the drop down shopping basket where the code field will appear. You must have an item in your shopping basket in order to view and add in the code field. Enter a relevant code at any point during your shop and you will be told if you have been successful. Don't forget to check that your coupon has a valid date and whether it is in conjunction with other special offers on the website as this may affect the validity of the code.
- I am having a problem ordering using this web site.
The ordering process requires pop ups to be enabled, please check this in your internet options.
Other problem shooting options include:
- Changing to a different internet browser
- Clearing your internet browser cookies/cache/browsing history
For any other problems, it is always a good idea to ring our customer care team on 1300 SODASTREAM Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am not sure if my online payment went through?
In order for a payment to be processed your details are sent to either of our payment processing companies (Global Collect or Paypal) to check that you have entered valid details for a payment method. However once you clicked on the "submit" button to send your card details, unless you receive a specific message back saying that it has failed, please assume that the order has been validated and the payment processed. You should be orientated to a confirmation screen with an order number and you should also receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive confirmation but you receive a general internet error message, the order still may have been validated. Please do not use the "back" button, this will not undo an order once the submit button is pressed and do not attempt to put through the order a 2nd time. If you are unsure if an order has been validated or if you have any other problems, please call our customer care team on 1300 SODASTREAM (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or send an email to email@example.com so that customer service may check our system for your order.
- My bank statement from my purchase doesn't say SodaStream Australia.
After placing an order with SodaStream Australia, your bank statement charge will appear under the name Soda-Club Breda or if using Paypal "PAYPAL *SODASTREAMA".
- Are you able to deliver all over Australia?
We are able to deliver your SodaStream products to any address within Australia excluding P.O. Boxes.
For more details, please call our Customer Care Team on 1300 SODASTREAM. Lines open Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Can I cancel my order?
No, you cannot cancel your order after you have submitted it into the system. SodaStream has a no return policy. Please contact SodaStream on 1300 SODASTREAM (lines open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
- Can I place an order at your head office?
Unfortunately no, due to company policy, customer sales are not available at head office. Please see our online store locator for your nearest stockist or purchase online.
- Do you accept Cash on Delivery Orders?
Sorry, 'Cash On Delivery' orders are not accepted.
- How can I track my order?
Unfortunately our website does not have tracking capabilities at the moment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a tracking consignment number will be emailed back to you as soon as possible. Please note, tracking numbers may take a few days to be allocated after an order has been placed.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
Our Drinks Makers are powered by pressurized gas cylinders to give you that fun fizz! We would love to offer 48 hour delivery like Amazon and ASOS, however due to Australian Transport Regulations; we are classified as a dangerous good. Due to this classification, we use trained, registered delivery providers which can mean your order may take up to 15 working days to reach you. We use this same transport network for our syrups, PET Bottles and accessories.
We are working on finding a better solution, so please bear with us. The wait is worth it. If you want to check on whether your order has been dispatched, please email our customer support team at email@example.com quoting your order number & a consignment number can be sent to you to track your order.
- How much does delivery cost?
Delivery costs are a fast rate of $12.50 per order or FREE for orders over $75.
- How will my order be delivered?
Our goods are delivered by a third party courier service.
Unfortunately we are unable to give exact times for delivery.
Depending on the circumstances, if no one is available to accept delivery when the goods are delivered, the driver may leave delivery at the delivery address or a card will be left with instructions on how to retrieve your delivery from the courier company.
You may leave specific delivery instructions when making an order for example: leave at front door, enter through gate etc.
Please call SodaStream on 1300 SODASTREAM or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- I have been charged an international transaction fee. Why is this?
Our monetary collection system is a global system so some banks will charge an small international transaction fee due to this system.
Please be aware that it occurs only with some credit cards and it is your bank charging you for the service. A warning is given on the credit card details page before you enter your card details.
- What is our postal address?
SodaStream Head Office Melbourne, 21 Henderson Road, Knoxfield, Victoria, Australia, 3180.
Please note, due to company policy, customer sales are not available at head office.