You have no items in your shopping cart.
440ml Flavours Competition
SodaStream Singin’ In The Rain Big W Mother’s Day Promotion 2016 (the “Competition”) Terms and Conditions (“TCs”)
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these TCs. Information on how to enter, and details of the prizes, form an integral part of these TCs.
- The promoter of the competition (“Promoter”) is SodaStream Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 81 104 202 093), 21 Henderson Road, Knoxfield, Vic, 3180.
- The Competition is open only to residents of any Australian state or territory over the age of 18 years (“Eligible Entrants”). The Competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or of Woolworths Limited trading as Big W (ABN 88 000 014 675) ("Big W")., their families (including defacto spouses), or other persons assisting in or connected with the Competition.
- The Competition prizes (the “Prizes”) are as follows (the Prize winners are the “Winners”):
Major Prize (valued at ~$1,900):
- A VIP experience for 2 people to attend Singin’ In The Rain musical’s opening night in the Winner’s nearest capital city (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth), including an exclusive meet-and-greet with the cast.
- Travel to that city, including flights if applicable and hotel accommodation (at a 4-star or better) for the night of the show.
- Choice of carrier, route and dates of travel are at the Promoter’s discretion. Flights (where applicable) are economy class and may not be direct. The Winner and travelling companion must travel at the same time and are responsible for their transport to from place/s of residence to the departure airport and from the arrival airport to the hotel (and back).
- It is the responsibility of the Winner and travelling companion to provide their full names (as per photo ID) for the accommodation and flights. Once tickets are issued/reservations made, they are non-endorsable and non-transferable and any chargeable alterations to flight or accommodation details will be at the expense of the Winner and travelling companion.
- Individual supplier terms and, where applicable, airline conditions of carriage apply.
- The Winner and travelling companion may be required to produce a credit card upon hotel check-in, to cover incidentals.
Minor Prizes (valued at a total of $3,000):
- 5 runners-up prizes each of 4 tickets to Singin’ In the Rain musical in any of the above cities (all 4 tickets in each case to be for the same performance), and 2 x Singin’ In the Rain programs per prize (prizes do not include travel, accommodation or spending money).
The total value of all of the Prizes is ~$4,900.
- Winners are responsible for all other costs associated with or incidental to a Prize (e.g. taxes on its value, travel insurance).
- In some cases prize values are reasonable estimates, valid at the commencement of the Period, but subject to change. Prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or otherwise, but in the event that for whatever reason the Prizes are not attainable, the Promoter reserves the right to exchange them for equivalent prizes of similar value, or for cash.
- In order to take part in the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must purchase any three or more SodaStream 440ml flavour products between 7am AEST on April 17th 2016 and 11.59pm AEST on May 8th 2016 (the “Period”) from either of:
- the online store at www.sodastream.com.au, in which case the Eligible Entrant will be automatically entered into the Competition; or
- a Big W store, in which case the Eligible Entrant will be entered into the Competition only once s/he fully completes the entry form found at www.sodastream.com.au/competition and uploads his/her receipt showing that the products were purchased during the Period, all by 11.59pm AEST on May 23rd 2016(the “Closing Date”).
A person who enters the Competition is an “Entrant” and an Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition any number of times (i.e. once per each purchase of any three or more SodaStream 440ml flavour products).
- Incomplete, incomprehensible or incorrect entries will be disqualified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries, entries for any reason not received by the Closing Date, or entries not completed due to technical difficulties.
- Any Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with these TCs, will be disqualified.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter. Entrants understand and agree that SodaStream may store the information they provide in entering the Competition into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes (subject to applicable privacy law).
- The Winners consent to the Promoter using their names, likenesses, and voices (including any photograph, film or recording of them) in any media at any time or times, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting the Promoter or its products.
- The Prizes draw will take place at 9 AM (AEST) on May 24th, 2016 at the offices of the Permit Kings, 644 Chapel St, South Yarra VIC 3141. The Major Prize will be drawn first. The Minor Prizes will then be drawn.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and/or in writing by May 26th, 2016. The notification will include instructions as to how the Winner is to establish his/her entitlement to the Prize in question; to this end a Winner may be asked to confirm, inter alia, their postal address, phone number, or email address or to provide proof of purchase to Promoter’s satisfaction.
- The names of the Winners will also be published at www.sodastream.com.au where they will remain for at least 28 days.
- Subject, where relevant, to Competition-applicable law, given that the Prizes are time-sensitive, if any Prize is not claimed by August 24th, 2016, the Promoter reserves the right to award it to another Winner, drawn in a similar manner as the original Winner of that Prize.
- If, for any reason, the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by fraud, unauthorised intervention, vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its affiliates, and any agencies associated with this Competition, and their personnel, are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury directly or indirectly suffered or incurred by any entrant arising out of or otherwise in connection with the Competition or the Prize, including as a result of: (i) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;(ii) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to or by the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise;(iii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iv) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; or(v) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ACTUAL DAMAGE.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The VIP prize tickets must be redeemed within their appropriate opening night as outlined below, otherwise they shall be forfeited:
- Melbourne: 14 May 2016
- Sydney: 9 July 2016
- Brisbane: 23 September 2016
- Adelaide: 3 December 2016
- Perth: 31 December 2016
- Runner up prize tickets must be redeemed within their appropriate season as outlined below, otherwise they shall be forfeited:
- Melbourne: 7 May - 3 July 2016
- Sydney: 7 July - 11 September 2016
- Brisbane: 22 September - 30 October 2016
- Adelaide: 1 - 23 December 2016
- Perth: 29 December 2016 - 29 January 2017
- Dates subject to change and cancellation.
- Tickets are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Show dates, opening nights and performances are all subject to change and cancellation.
- Blackout dates apply to the runner up ticket prizes such as Saturday's and public holidays.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be shared with the Producer of Singin' In The Rain. The promoter collects the personal information on the entry form provided by entrants in the promotion for the purpose of the promotion. By entering the promotion, each entrant acknowledges a further primary purpose of collection of entrant’s personal information may be used for direct marketing by both the Promoter and the Producer of Singin' In The Rain, to contact entrants with marketing information and to market improve and add to products and services that may be of interest to entrants. By entering the promotion and opting in at the point of entry into the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the Entrant’s personal infomation in this way.
Competition authorised under Permit Numbers: NSW LTPS/16/02448, ACT TP 16/00583
MAJOR: Sharon S.
MINOR: Kerry W, Alison R, Andrew L, Wendy R, Tania C.